Polyethylene Glycol Price List
|Packaging Details||200 kg Drum|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||PEG, poly(oxyethylene), poly(ethylene oxide)|
|1 Kg Bag||Rs 105|
|200 kg Drum||Rs 20,800|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)"Polyethylene Glycol
is essentially non-toxic, stable and versatile solvents that find application in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, oral care, automotive, textile, paint, resin and plastic, and ceramic industries.
Get Best price of 99% pure 50 Kg bag of Polyethylene Glycol CAS No. 25322-68-3, C2nH4n+2On+1. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.Uses:
-It is used as the main component in synthetic adhesives.
-It is used as an ink solvent and lubricant for the print heads.
-It can be used as a mold release agent in the production of articles prepared from latex rubber.
-Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is one of the efficient plasticizers.First Aid Measures:
If inhaled - then immediately take the patient to fresh air.
If case of skin contact - take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
In case of eye contact - flush eyes with Plenty of water.
If swallowed - make victim drink water (two glasses at most). Consult doctor if feeling unwell.Storage And Handling: Precautions for safe handling
- observe label precautions.
- hygiene measures
- change contaminated clothing. Wash hands after working with substancePrecautions for safe storage
- Storage conditions Tightly closed.
- Recommended storage temperature
- see product label.Accidental Release Measures:
- Do not breathe vapours, aerosols. Evacuate the danger area and observe emergency procedures,
- Wear protective equipment as per procedure.
- Do not let product enter drains.
- Cover drains. Collect, bind, and pump off spills.
- Observe possible material restrictions